Student selfie campaign competition
Terms and conditions for the Javett-UP student selfie campaign competition
- This competition is open to any student, who is 18 years or older, and a registered student of the University of Pretoria.
- One winner will be eligible for the prize.
- The competition ends on Friday 20 September 2019.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 23 September after 13:00.
- On claiming the prize the student will have to produce a valid University of Pretoria student card.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram/Facebook/Twitter.
- Winners to send full names and contact details, once they have been identified as winners.
- Prize: Apple iPad.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In order to qualify for the competition, participants must Follow @JavettUP on Instagram/Facebook or Twitter, take a selfie of themselves with an artwork and post it, tagging Javett-UP. Using the hashtag #MyAfricaOurArt, tell us what the piece of art means to them.
- Javett-UP reserves the right to remove/delete any pictures, video and or posts and tweets it may deem inappropriate.
- Javett-UP reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Employees of Javett-UP and the University of Pretoria (UP), Javett-UP’s and UP’s advertising and promotion agencies and associated companies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree that Javett-UP will be entitled to publish their names and photographs at no cost, in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition period.
- All participants and winners indemnify the organisers, associated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in this promotion. Prior to awarding the prize, Javett-UP may require the winner to sign such an authorization/indemnity.